Exporting Country: Singapore
Order Products: Smoke Detector
Contract Date: 2021.8.15
Customer Vessel Details
- Type: Tanker
- Gross tonnage / TEU: 80620
- Introduction: total length: 274.07 m, profile width: 48.00 m, profile depth: 23.10 M.
- Marine smoke detector replacement;
- Renew the front and rear oil seals of the tail shaft;
- 13 motors shall be maintained in the workshop;
- ICCP replacement;
- Replace the seawater pipe of the engine room;
- Modification of smoke exhaust pipe;
- Ballast tank rib plate replacement;
- Emergency towing modification;
- Sanding and painting of outer plate;
- Ballast tank water knife painting and other works.
On August 15, 2021, the Singapore shipping company decided to conduct an overall overhaul of its tanker. Therefore, they contacted Gosea Marine and hoped that we could provide them with the marine smoke detector. The customer has a modern fleet of about 55 ships, ranging in size from 4200 tons to 35000 tons. The customer has worked with us several times. They purchased a marine smoke detector from Gosea marine this time. As expected, the whole process was very smooth. This is another very pleasant cooperation.
What is container lashing
Container lashing is the
what is a deck crane
A deck crane is a type of
What is a carry deck crane?
A carry deck crane