Hydraulic Valve Block
A hydraulic valve block, also known as a hydraulic manifold or hydraulic valve manifold, is a component used in hydraulic systems to control the flow of hydraulic fluid. It is controlled by the pressure oil of the pressure distribution valve. It is usually combined with the electromagnetic pressure distribution valve and can be used to remotely control the on-off of the oil, gas and water pipe system of hydropower stations. Commonly used for clamping, controlling, lubricating and other oil routes. There are direct moving and pioneering, multi-purpose pioneering.
The hydraulic valves mounted on the valve block can be various types, including directional control valves, pressure relief valves, check valves, flow control valves, and more. These valves are typically mounted on the block using threaded connections or quick-release fittings.
Type of Marine Hydraulic Manifold
According to the control method classification: manual, electric control, hydraulic control.
Classified by function: flow valve (throttle valve, speed regulating valve, shunt collecting valve), pressure valve (relief valve, pressure reducing valve, sequence valve, unloading valve), direction valve (solenoid valve, manual valve, one-way valve, liquid control one-way valve).
According to the installation method: plate valve, tube valve, superposition valve, threaded cartridge valve, cover valve.
According to the operation mode: manual valve, mobile valve, electric valve, hydraulic valve, electric hydraulic valve and so on.
Maintenance And Repair of Marine Hydraulic Valve Block
1.Hydraulic valve block cleaning
(1) Disassembly. For the hydraulic valve, although most of the parts are connected by bolts, the hydraulic valve is not disassembled in the design, if the lack of special equipment or lack of professional technology and forced disassembly, the result may be the damage of the hydraulic valve. Therefore, before disassembly, maintenance personnel should master the structure of the hydraulic valve group, and should master the connection between each part, and record the position relationship between different parts in the disassembly process.
(2) Check and clean. Check the valve body and spool and other parts to observe the dirt deposition, on the basis of no damage to the working surface, the use of brush, cotton yarn and non-metal scraper will concentrate dirt removal.
(3) rough washing. The spool and valve body are placed on the tray of the cleaning box, and it is heated and soaked, and the air is compressed at the bottom of the cleaning tank, and the stirring effect produced by bubbles is used to clean the residual dirt, and ultrasonic cleaning is feasible under the condition that conditions permit.
(4) Fine washing. High-pressure positioning cleaning with cleaning solution, and then hot air drying. In the enterprise conditions, you can choose the existing freshener, on some special occasions can also be used for organic cleaning agents, such as gasoline and diesel.
(5) Assembly. Assemble according to the schematic diagram of the hydraulic valve or the assembly relationship of the parts recorded in the disassembly, and pay attention to careful operation in the assembly process to prevent the parts from being damaged. For some original sealing materials, it is easy to be damaged in the actual disassembly process, so they should be replaced during assembly. The convex wheel keeps the plunger rising and falling, the sealing volume periodically decreases and increases, and the pump keeps absorbing and discharging oil.
2.Marine hydraulic manifold block size repair
For repair and maintenance process, it includes many kinds, in the marine hydraulic valve group maintenance is a more suitable and widely used brush plating maintenance method, the method is also called electroplating maintenance.
For the electroplating repair and maintenance method, the reasonable repair thickness is within 0.12mm, which can basically meet the maintenance requirements of uniform wear hydraulic valve, and further processing is still needed after repair.
In electroplating repair and maintenance, the more common process is chemical composite electroplating, the process method is developed based on mature electroplating process, its advantages are convenient operation method, relatively simple equipment, and relatively low cost, and relatively easy to control the reaction, in the maintenance process of hydraulic valve block, In the valve hole or spool surface using the process can precipitate a composite coating of more components, the coating and the parent metal can be firmly combined, and its mechanical strength is relatively high, the thermal conductivity is also relatively good, and its thermal expansion coefficient is relatively low, in addition to the friction coefficient is relatively low, and its self-repair ability is also relatively strong, Therefore, this method can achieve ideal results in the maintenance of marine hydraulic valves block.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.