Tee is also called pipe fitting tee or tee fitting, tee joint, etc. It is mainly used to change the fluid direction and is used at the branch pipe of the main pipeline. It can be classified by pipe diameter. It is generally made of carbon steel, cast steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum alloy, plastic, argon, asphalt, PVC and other materials.
- The elbow has high connection strength and anti-vibration. The connection parts are fixed at one time, which avoids the possibility of a “loose joint”. The construction is convenient and fast, avoids on-site welding and threading operation, and the service life of stainless steel elbow is long.
- The field corrosion test data show that the service life of stainless steel elbow can reach 100 years, and the stainless steel elbow hardly needs maintenance. Therefore, its performance-price ratio is very good, the operation life cost is low, and the economic benefit is remarkable. Stainless steel elbow is very convenient for field installation.
- The installation time is only 1 / 3 of that of welded pipe fittings or threading, which shortens the construction period and cost and avoids water leakage. Elbow is controlled and used according to a certain way and principle in connection and use, which has good installation characteristics and value and needs to be used in a certain way continuously.
Petroleum, Power, Chemical, Construction, Gas, Metallurgy, Shipbuilding, etc.
- As a professional pipe fitting manufacturer, the company operates stably.
- Rich experience in quality control, customer service and global operations.
- Be able to help customers solve business problems and solve problems for you.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.