Aluminum Boat Parts
Aluminum alloys for ships are mainly aluminum-magnesium alloys, aluminum-magnesium-silicon alloys and aluminum-zinc-magnesium alloys.
According to the position used, it is divided into aluminum alloy for upper outfitting and aluminum alloy for hull structure.
The perch includes mast, porthole, chimney, wheelhouse, etc., and the hull structure includes partition, floor, keel, bottom outer plate and ship side, etc.
The commonly used aluminum alloy profiles for portholes in the superstructure of ships are 6063 aluminum alloys, and 6063 and 6061 aluminum alloys are often used for masts and gangways.
In addition, the use of extruded aluminum-magnesium alloy for the siding prevents deformation during welding and ensures a more reasonable stress distribution. In the hull structure, the application rate of aluminum-magnesium alloys is relatively high, among which 5454 and 5052 aluminum alloys are the main materials for manufacturing decks.
In the spirit of responsibility for the customer, Gosea Marine keeps tight follow-up with product quality, does inspection from raw material to final acceptance test, adopts the suggestions from our customers, and offers all-day, all directional and top-grade market services.
The technical and after-sales services are listed as follows:
- Provide free technical training, guidance, and information on supplied products.
- Once receive the customer complaints, we will respond within 24 hours.
- Free maintenance and replacement will be provided if defects result from quality failure of our products.
- We will provide technical services by phone, fax, e-mail, etc., please refer to the contact details.
- We will implement the contract strictly, deliver the products to the location specified by our customers for free in accordance with the mode of transportation.
- We will provide perfect after-sales services and technical support.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.