Marine Alarm System
Marine alarm system including general emergency alarm system, fire alarm system, an alarm indicating system, engine telegraph system, engineer alarm system, hospital call system, refrigerator call system, bridge navigation watch alarm system, etc.
Generally, automatic alarm devices output alarm signals through sensing components and transmitters, and act on the alarms through transmission units such as amplifiers, controllers, input and output circuits, and send out audible and visual alarm signals.
Usually, the alarm signals are divided into several groups according to the nature of the fault and grouped to alarm. Such as main engine stopping failure, main engine deceleration failure, steering gear and other main auxiliary mechanical equipment failures and general failures.
Sometimes the alarm signal is divided into several natural areas according to the alarm area for area alarm. For example, fire and smoke alarms include: alarms on the boat deck, wheelhouse deck, port side of the main deck and starboard side of the main deck.
Fire detection and alarm system
A system that monitors ship fires and warning signs and sends out sound and light alarm signals. It is composed of three parts: fire detector, central control station and alarm device.
After detecting the fire or fire warning, the central control station will send out special tempo sound signals and flashing signals to the alarms installed in the engine room, engine room central control room, crew accommodation, etc., and indicate the location of the fire.
Our company Gosea Marine provides various types of fire alarms, Temperature-sensitive automatic alarm system, Smoke-sensing automatic alarm system, Photosensitive automatic alarm system, etc.
Emergency Alarm System
(1) The ship shall be provided with a universal emergency alarm system for one-way communication, which shall be heard throughout the ship in all living places, where the crew normally works and on the open deck of the passenger ship. On passenger ships, the alarm signal shall be transmitted to the crew and passengers by two separate lines.
(2) When the main power supply fails, the general emergency alarm system should be able to automatically switch to the emergency power supply.
(3) The general emergency alarm system should be able to be controlled in the bridge and fire control station.
(4) The distributor box for the universal emergency alarm system shall be located at an appropriate location above the bulkhead deck.
(5) When all doors and passageways are closed, the sound pressure level of the audible alarm signal shall be at least 75 dB(A) in the sleeping position of the cabin and 1 m away from the sound source, and shall be at least 10 dB(A) higher than the ambient noise level of the normal equipment operation of the ship sailing in good weather.
(6) Except for the electric bell, the frequency of various auditory signals should be between 200–2 500 Hz.
Steering Gear Alarm System
An alarm system used when the steering gear fails. The types of fault alarms usually include: steering gear power failure alarm, steering gear overload alarm, rudder angle over limit alarm, and compass power failure alarm. The alarm is generally in the form of sound and light, and at the same time is equipped with a manual release button and a test button.
Marine Engine Alarm System
A system that automatically sends out an alarm signal when the operating conditions of the main and auxiliary engines in the engine room are abnormal. The automatic alarm system is generally composed of signal transmitters, automatic alarms, and audio equipment.
According to the components that make up the system, it is divided into a contact system composed of relays and a non-contact system composed of transistors or logic circuits. No matter which kind of system must meet the following requirements:
When there is no fault, the sound and light signals of the alarm should disappear, only the “normal operation status indicator light” is on; when there is a fault, the normal operation status indicator light is off, and an alarm sound and light signal (sound, flashing) is issued, and the duty officer presses After the mute button, the sound stops and the light signal changes from flashing to flat light; the light goes out after the fault is eliminated.
In addition, in order to prevent false alarms, there should be a delay link in the input circuit of the alarm system; in order to check whether the system itself is normal at any time, the alarm system should have a self-checking alarm function and a test button for the alarm.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.