Marine Sound & Light Alarm
Audible and visual alarm (hereinafter referred to as alarm) is audible or audible and visual alarm equipment installed on the site, which can be started by the fire alarm controller in the fire control center or directly through the manual alarm button installed on the site. After startup, the alarm will send out a strong sound or sound light alarm signal to remind the on-site personnel to pay attention.
- There are two alarm modes (mode I and mode II), which can be used to distinguish between early warning state and fire alarm state.
- The light display adopts several ultra-bright red light-emitting diodes as the light source, with an eye-catching display, long service life, and low power consumption.
- Starting the alarm through the short-circuit external control terminal is not affected by the power failure of the signal bus.
- The signal bus and power bus have no polarity, convenient wiring, and have the function of power failure detection. If the power bus is powered off, the fault information can be transmitted to the controller.
- Marine point type photoelectric smoke fire detector. The marine point type photoelectric smoke fire detector includes a photoelectric smoke sensor and a thermal sensor. The detector has an independent smoke sensing working mode.
- Marine point type temperature fire detector. The marine point temperature fire detector includes a built-in high-precision thermal sensor, and the detector has an independent temperature sensing working mode. It has the fire detection performance of constant temperature, differential temperature and differential constant temperature.
- Marine point type composite smoke and temperature fire detector. The marine point type composite smoke and temperature fire detector include a photoelectric smoke sensor and a thermal sensor. The detector has five working modes, which can be set by the controller according to the requirements of the field application.
- Marine point type composite smoke and temperature fire detector. The marine point type composite smoke and temperature fire detector consists of a photoelectric smoke sensor, a thermal sensor and an audible and visual alarm component. The combination of the two detection results is determined according to the different working modes of the detector.
The alarm is embedded with a microprocessor, which can communicate with the controller, detect the power failure of the power bus and start the audible and visual signal. When the acousto-optic signal is directly started through the external control contact, the timing oscillation circuit controls the buzzer to turn on and off to generate an alarm sound and controls 6 super-bright light-emitting diodes to send out flashing optical signals. After receiving the start command from the controller, the alarm starts the audible and visual signal and changes the on-off and flash frequency of the alarm sound by controlling the parameters in the timing oscillation circuit.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.