Piston Type Pump
Piston type pump, also known as reciprocating pump, is divided into a single-cylinder and multi-cylinder from the structure, which is characterized by a high head. It is suitable for transporting oil emulsion without solid particles at room temperature.
There are two types of marine reciprocating pumps widely used on board, one is a piston pump and the other is plunger pump. The piston pump is mostly manual and mainly CS hand pump, while the plunger pump is mostly electric and mainly DZ electric plunger pump and PAH high-pressure plunger pump.
Features of Piston Type Pump
The piston-type pump is suitable for high pressure and low flow situations, especially when the flow rate is less than 100m 3/h and the discharge pressure is more than 9.8MPa, which shows its high efficiency and good operation performance. It has good suction performance and can suck liquids of different media and viscosities. Our products are characterized by:
- 16-360 cc/ Rev — covers a wide range of applications and flow requirements.
- Operating pressure up to 350 bar (continuous) /420 bar (intermittent) – high power density.
- Precise, highly dynamic controls — superior response characteristics and productivity improvements.
- Superior suction characteristics and high self-priming speed — improve productivity.
- Integrated pre-compression capacity — reduces pulsation and noise levels.
- Rugged design — long service life and long maintenance cycle.
- Modular approach and frame size design — easy conversion and reduced inventory overhead.
- HFC capacity up to 210 bar – suitable for hydraulic systems requiring fire-resistant fluids.
Advantage of Marine Reciprocating Pump
The marine piston pumps have multiple types, but the most major types are given below:
- Lift Piston Pump. In this positive displacement pump, the piston above the stroke allows liquid to flow below the cylinder through a control device called a valve. On the downstroke, the liquid is moved to the top of the cylinder by a control attached to the piston. When the downward journey ends, the upward journey begins. During the upward stroke, the liquid leaves the pump from the top of the cylinder through the nozzle.
- Force Pumps. During the operation of the pump, the upward stroke of the pump leads the liquid into the cavity through the suction valve. During the downstroke of the piston, the liquid is discharged from the pump through the outlet valve into the drain pipe.
- Radial Piston Pump. It is a hydraulic pump, the working piston and driveshaft area deviates from the direction of the axial piston pump radial track symmetrical operation.
- Axial Piston Pump. It is one of the best-known pumps with multiple pistons in a circular array of tube blocks.
The block drives an axis of symmetry through the spindle, which is connected to the pump piston. These pumps can be used as automotive air conditioning compressors, stand-alone pumps, or hydraulic motors.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.
available from 00:00 – 23:59
Address :Room A306, Building#12, Qijiang Road, Ganjingzi
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org