Windlasses, anchor chains, and marine anchors constitute the ship’s braking system. When the anchor is thrown into the water, it has a specific shape that allows it to be buried in the subsoil, provide a grasping force, and make it easy to remove. An anchor chain or anchor cable is used to tie the ship or other floating object to the shore.
Anchors on the ship shall be selected based on the number of habitat devices specified in the specification, or calculated based on the ship displacement, water wind area, attachment resistance, anchoring depth and chain length. Generally, seagoing ships have three main anchors (two box anchors and one spare anchor) and one middle anchor.
- Anchors for welding: Delta anchor, triangle anchor, plow anchor, Stephen anchor, Steven anchor, MK3 anchor, MK5 anchor, and MK6 anchor.
- Anchors made of cast iron: Hall anchors, high grip anchors, Navy anchors, Bohr anchors, Japanese rodless anchors, etc.
- A ship’s anchor is one of the most widely used projects in the marine industry. Ships are protected by anchors. Durability and burst resistance are synonymous with it.
- It is important to consider your ship’s length, weight, and the local weather conditions when choosing anchors. The Gosea Marine Group is one of the leading suppliers of high-quality marine anchors.
- Gosea Marine offers a wide variety of anchors with high performance, beautiful designs, various colors, and maximum ship protection. The stainless steel used in this product is of high quality.
- Globally, Gosea Marine’s anchor has been proven to be able to withstand harsh environments and has been warmly received.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.