marine relief valve
In pneumatic or steam lines, the marine safety valve is used to discharge excess pressure.
A marine safety valve consists of a valve, a spring, a valve body, and an adjusting nut. In general, it is mounted on the cylinder head of a large or medium-sized diesel engine, and has a hole that communicates with the combustion chamber. When the pressure in the cylinder exceeds a certain value, the valve is opened to allow the gas to bypass the atmosphere, thus ensuring the safe operation of the diesel engine.
Types of safety valves require different opening pressure values. When the diesel engine leaves the factory or after maintenance, it should be adjusted accurately and sealed with lead. In general, it cannot be changed at will. It is important to check the sealing condition of the valve and the valve seat during management. Leaks should be repaired as soon as possible if they are discovered.
Steam, Gases, Vapours, Liquids
Cast Steel, Stainless Steel, Cast Iron, Bronze
Application of Marine Safety Valve
Marine relief valves are used in boilers, pressure vessels, and pipelines. Overpressure medium can be automatically removed when the working pressure exceeds the specified value. The marine relief valve automatically closes when the medium pressure drops to a certain level.
In accordance with the requirements for use before use, the compressed air safety valve must be debugged on the debugging platform before it can be installed on the pressure vessel or pipeline.
In case the working pressure of compressed air in the pipeline and the container exceeds the opening pressure of the safety valve, the valve disc is pushed by the air, overcomes the tension of the adjusting spring, and detaches from the valve seat, and the compressed air is discharged from the passage. As a result, the tube’s pressure is immediately reduced, protecting the user.
A compressed air relief valve’s opening pressure is determined by its spring tension. It is generally recommended that the opening pressure be 1.1 times the working pressure, and the closing pressure shall not be less than 85% of the working pressure.
Features of Marine Relief Valve
- In the case of overpressure, the pressure relief valve can be fully opened in time to relieve the pressure.
- Pressure fluctuation can be eliminated by adjusting the closing speed.
- The operation hysteresis phenomenon is minimized with the use of a diaphragm transmission mechanism.
- It can be installed in any position, without changing the pressure set value, or it can be removed from the pipeline for inspection and repair.
- Casting blanks with high precision, small deformations, good appearance quality, but also strong internal structure, reduce porosity, shrinkage, cracks, and other defects can ensure long service life.
- With Gosea Marine’s advanced production equipment, the valve sealing face can be processed accurately with an angle finish and matching sealing pair requirements.
- Besides the excellent equipment, the assembly personnel are also excellent. Every pressure seal is tested before leaving the factory to ensure its quality and performance.
Instant Quote Online
Dear friend, you can submit your pressing need online, our staff will promptly get in touch with you. If you have any questions, consult our customer service through online chat or telephone in a timely fashion. Thank you for your request online.
available from 00:00 – 23:59
Address :Room A306, Building#12, Qijiang Road, Ganjingzi
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org